Welcome Professional Service Providers and Entrepreneurs
Thank you for taking the time to explore Silver Botanicals. We understand there's a gap between brick & mortar retailers and those who have a sole proprietorship or professional practice. As such, we've designed a program which aims to address the middle ground between traditional retail and enthusiasts who are building a small business or are engaged in a professional service.
Who is this program for?
There are many people who can benefit from all-natural personal care products--for health and financial gain. For those who wish to use and sell healthy products in their line of work, we've designed this program for you.
To give you an idea of the professionals who benefit from this discount program, take for example the following:
- Dentists, Chiropractors and General Practitioners
- Acupuncture, Naturopathic and Homeopathic Clinics
- Veterinarians and Pet Grooming Services
- Personal Trainers and Physical Therapists
- Elderly Care, Special Needs and Nursing
- Massage Therapists, Energetic Workers and Specialty Healers
- Health, Nutrition & Life Coaches
- Yoga, Pilates and Martial Arts Studios
... and many more.
Common scenarios where a Professional Associate account can benefit you
- Say for instance you run a pilates or yoga studio and you find that Silver Shield Sanitizer and or Silver Foot Shield are great sanitizing solutions. Well, you can lower your operating costs by applying for a professional associate account.
- Say for instance you're a personal trainer and in due course of directing your clients towards a healthier lifestyle, you visit the subject of deodorant and underarm care. You could benefit from the resale potential of Silver Shield Deodorant plus our other Personal Care and Oral Care series with a professional associate account.
- Say for instance you run a holistic dentistry; you could use Silver Tongue Oral Care with a pump dispenser in your operatoriums and also benefit from resale at patient checkout. Furthermore, you could use Silver Shield Sanitizer as a non-toxic sanitizer to maintain hygienic work surfaces.
- Say you're an entrepreneur in the field of natural healing & health; your clients seek your guidance everyday. With a professional associate account, you can benefit from the resale potential of healthy alternative products from a brand you can trust.
How is a Profssional Associate account different from a Wholesale account?
From the governments' standpoint a business is a tax collecting entity. Any "business" incorporated by the state is effectively this, plus a partnership with the state itself. Thus, certain rules apply for proper operation. The following table should help you determine which account is appropriate for your business:
Professional Associate Account Criteria
Any combination of the following:
- Your secondary income is retails sales (resale).
- The retail side of your business is conducted via personal relationship, prior arrangement (appointment) and or private business activity.
- You do not have retail location(s), open to the general public, which may be either a brick & mortar store and or an e-commerce website.
- You do not posses a state issued Sales & Use Tax Permit.
Wholesale Account Criteria
Any combination of the following:
- Your primary income is retail sales (resale).
- Your retail business is open to the general public without the need of prior arrangement (appointment), personal relationship or private business activity.
- You have retail location(s), open to the general public, which may be either a brick & mortar store, an e-commerce website, or both.
- You posses a state issued Sales & Use Tax Permit.
Thank you for your interest!
If you feel like a Professional Associate account is right for you, please fill out the application below. If you're not entirely sure of the qualifications, or have any specific questions not addressed herein, please feel free to contact us!
- Silver Botanicals
Apply for a professional associate account
To apply for a Professional Associate account, please complete the following form.
Product Pricing and Terms
All prices are based upon current MSRP. Professional Associate accounts receive MSRP discounts based upon order minimums as follows:
- 20% off MSRP and S/H for $50 or more
- 25% off MSRP and S/H for $100 or more
Minimum Order Amount
For each order, a purchase subtotal (pre-tax if applicable & pre-shipping) of $50.00 must be reached. This includes your opening order.
Professional Associate accounts may pay either by credit/debit card upon invoice, or by check/cash prior to shipment.
Freight may be arranged via your carrier account or our own. We also make local deliveries within Austin, TX, city limits.
Professional accounts are charged reduced shipping & handling rates as follows:
- 20% off S/H for subtotals => $50
- 25% off S/H for subtotals => $100
- 100% off S/H for subtotals => $150
Returns (“Buy Back” Policy)
We will accept returns on unopened, sealed and undamaged products for product exchange, or for a full refund, within 30 days of purchase, less a 20% restocking fee, less the original shipping charges.
Complete Terms & Conditions
Download our Complete Terms & Conditions